*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Position Title: Mobile Application Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Office Location: OH - Cincinnati
Client - CSC
Job description -
•Overall Exp. (in years) : 6+ Years
•Primary Skill: Mobile Developer
•Top 3-5 skills & min. year experience required for each :
• Strong in iOS, Objective C, Core Data and Xcode
• Experience in developing and maintaining native iOS applications on
iPhone & iPad
• Up to date on Apple development standards and latest APIs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Provide a job description of the role, responsibilities and
qualifications required for this position : CSC is looking for Mobile
Applications Developer to join our Client .
• Client is an American retailer with its Family Of Stores that spans
many states and operates under nearly two dozen banners.
• Client Mobile App provides various rich features like Weekly Ads,
Coupons, Pharmacy Refills, Shopping List and Profile management.
• A mobile application developer at client/CSC should have hands on
experience in developing enterprise mobile native applications.
• Should be able to design, develop, build and maintain the apps developed.
• Must have excellent software design and development skills.
• Should have Ability to debug application issues using the available
tools and provide the appropriate solutions.
• Provide a list of optional skills :
• Experience in Agile Software development.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Leveraging various Open Source iOS Frameworks
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.