Please share resume with contact details (phone, email)
*Role: Salesforce Technical Administrator & Developer (80% Dev + 20% Admin)*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 12 months*
Salesforce Technical Administrator & Developer (80% Dev + 20% Admin)
*#1. Experience with DOCUSIGN is preferred *
1. Work directly with users to take an idea and turn it into a workable
solution. Document as concise requirements documents.
2. Analyze impact of those changes on our existing implementation for
review with our BA and Dev Leads to ensure compatibility with existing
3. Develop new functionality (custom objects, workflow rules, VisualForce
pages, etc.) leveraging all the standard Force.com platform features.
4. Test new functionality (unit test or QA other admin/dev work)
5. Participate in Org cleanup activities with team (analyze use of custom
fields, etc and build plan to remove, convert S-controls to Apex)
6. Troubleshoot and provide end-user support
7. Implement features such as the new Outlook integration based on users’
8. Upload data via Data Loader
9. Create Reports & Dashboards based on user requirements
10. Follow the processes set in place in terms of Change Management,
Bug/Enhancement Tracking, Sandbox use and deployments.
11. As he/she learns our processes, document them (concisely!). Make
suggestions on best practices in these areas based on experience
elsewhere. We are definitely evolving in this space and are open to any
12. Be a self-starter to proactively take a look at our Org and see how we
are using SF.
13. Make suggestions as to how we can replace existing complexity with
updated SF features (Process Builder, Flow, approval process, etc).
14. Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Knowledge, Chatter and
understanding web services API important
15. Someone with the ability to leverage the SF Community to find answers
and better ways to do things.
16. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
17. Combination of ADM 201, ADM 301 and DEV 401 Certification preferred.
Sales Cloud and Service Cloud certification a plus.
18. Basically, OMGEO need a really good, all-around Salesforce.com person
who is willing and able to do whatever we need.
• Salesforce Administration: Execute on configuration changes driven by the
business. Ensure all changes are reviewed by SF Technical and/or Admin
leads and deployed and approved via the Change Management process.
• Testing & Quality: Test new functionality and coordinate user acceptance
• Report Creation, Planning & Management: Create Reports & Dashboards based
on user requirements
• End User Support & Problem Solver: Troubleshooter, problem solver and to
provide end-user support
• Manage Data Integration: Upload data via Data Loader
• Tapped into the SF community: Someone with the ability to leverage the SF
Community to find answers and better ways to do things.
> Combination of ADM 201, ADM 301 and DEV 401 Certification preferred.
> Sales Cloud and Service Cloud certification a plus.
*PS: For immediate response, send Emails at **anil.ku...@nlbservices.com
*Thanks & Regards*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
Phone: +1 (904) 322-7047 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
Gtalk: anil.ku...@nlbservices.com | Linked In: in.linkedin.com/in/eranil
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
Yahoo IM: er_anil83
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.