Hope you are doing well!
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at mentioned CO below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Informatica Datawarehouse Developer*
*Location: Greenwood Village, CO*
*Duration: 6 - 9+ months*
ETL/Business Intelligence Solution Developer must possess a “can-do”
perspective in their professional attitude while demonstrating a strong
work ethic. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to listen and
appropriately match the needs with our company’s data warehouse vision and
be willing to direct to the best solutions. This person should have a
strong aptitude to help drive decisions, actively participates in the data
warehouse strategic direction, provide mentoring to other developers, be
able to communicate effectively with internal client groups in a concise
and polished manner.
· Design, develop, and test ETL (Extract, Transform and Loading)
processes per business requirements, following the development standards
and best practices
· Load/extract from Cloud applications (specifically SalesForce)
· Design and develop dashboards using Tableau in addition to data
mining for reporting.
· Help participate in maintaining and improving BI Report
Development practices, standards, procedures, and controls (e.g.,
documentation, development and testing).
· Follows through with initiatives, assignments, and issues without
direction and communicates updates and statuses effectively.
· Define complex technical design/requirements for large data
warehousing and business intelligence projects.
· Lead and/or participate in code reviews.
· Collaborate with other IT teams to assess impact of application
changes on downstream or upstream applications. Incorporate
downstream/upstream application needs in application / project design.
· Ensure designed systems are highly reliable, self-recovering, and
require little or no supporting manpower.
· Perform necessary tuning of database and ETL systems and objects
to ensure timing and performance goals are met.
· Develop and follow established programming, data management,
Change Management and SDLC processes and standards, including naming
conventions, formatting and program structure
· Can work independently in the development, testing,
implementation and maintenance of data warehouse jobs/processes.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience
· Ideal candidates are experienced with large volume data
processing using two or more of the following tools: Informatica, SAP
Business Objects, Crystal reports, PL/SQL, Tableau, SalesForce and Oracle
· Expert level knowledge of writing complex queries and stored
· Strong SQL development skills
· Must have expert Normalized & Dimensional Data Modeling skills
· Must be experiences in complex data modeling and data mining.
· Experienced with formal software development life cycle.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to influence others and operate effectively in a matrix
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*B**o**urntec **Solutions** Inc.,*
1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173
*umen...@bourntec.com <umen...@bourntec.com>* | *www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.