Title: Automation Engineer/Tester
Location: Chicago, IL
Length: 1 Year+
Rate: $45/hr on C2C
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
field, or military experience or substituted with 7+ years of relevant
- At least 5 years of in depth automation and testing experience using any
of the quality tools like ALM, Ruby mine, Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium, QTP,
- Familiar with any of these object oriented coding languages: C#, Java,
.Net, Visual Basic, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and supporting methodologies
(e.g. Test Driven Development, continuous integration processes, rapid or
- Experience in commercial banking applications with technical skills
aligned with web applications, mainframe and Unix.
- Experience in executing test automation scripts in Continuous Integration
tools (Hudson, Jenkin).
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum tools like JIRA, VersionOne, etc.
- Familiar with defect tracking tools like JIRA, HP ALM, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with IT issues and
coming up with effective solutions to ensure project deliverables on time
and within budget.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple large projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
Requires thorough technical, analytical and operational knowledge within
the QA domain for the design, development and implementation of test
strategies to ensure proper test coverage.
Responsible for managing the automation framework, test scripts, test data
and test execution for the assigned projects.
Ability to read architectural diagrams, environment/server configuration;
design documentation and end-to-end workflows.
Responsible for functional, integration, system, and regression testing of
software using both manual and automated test techniques.
Manage test schedules and coordinate activities for projects, identify
risks, task dependencies or impediments, investigate and resolve technical
Ensures test deliverables are prepared per enterprise guidelines; monitors
the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and ensures that
technical and functional objectives are met.
Mentor junior team members and provide recommendations for continuous
Proficient in defect identification and tracking, data/issue analysis, risk
escalation and metrics reporting for QA deliverables
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.