Please reply at

Position  : Penetration Tester
Location  : Eagan, MN
Duration  : 6 Months Contract

*Must be Independent Consultants !*

What technical / soft skills are necessary to perform this job (years of
1. 5+ years’ experience in both manual and automation of penetration
testing on web applications is an absolute must!
2. Good knowledge of network and security technologies such as TCP/IP,
IDS/IPS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, routing and switching.
3. Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies.

What skills would be nice-to-have for this job (i.e. additional
technologies, presentation skills, etc…)?
1. Possess Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification or equivalent.
2. Familiar with various security testing tools.
3. Experience to train/mentor others in penetration testing.