Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*POSITION**:* Infrastructure Program Manager
Duration: 1 Year
- Responsible for program planning, scope, execution, deliverables &
outcomes, with project manager oversight in the Americas, Europe/Africa and
- Ensures Program is delivered within the agreed upon schedule, budget,
and quality constraints coordinated between all the different Program
- Defines Program Governance including Roles and Responsibilities and
the Program Infrastructure (program office, technology, and other factors
in the work environment supporting the program effort)
- Acts as the communications conduit to Infrastructure Leads, executive
sponsors and program steering committee and conducts periodic
briefings/status updates and provides support and guidance to the Program
Coordinator and Project managers by establishing the Program direction.
- Builds and maintains a comprehensive Program Plan/Schedule with
Project Schedule rollups. Reviews/approves Project Plans/Schedules for
conformance to Program strategy
- Accountable for addressing external and cross team internal
dependencies, mitigation and resolution of program level risks and issues.
Escalates to Program Owner and Executive Sponsors as necessary.
- Ensures all Projects under the Program are adhering to the
Program/Project Management Quality Framework, the Global PMO policies and
procedures, and other compliance processes where applicable
- Implements Financial reporting, metrics and controls for the Program
· 10-15 years of Infrastructure Project and Program Management
· Global Program / Project management experience mandatory
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Strong organizational, leadership, problem solving and
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
· Strong Microsoft Project skills an absolute requirement
· Experience in multiple infrastructure domains (servers, storage,
networks, telephony, middleware, security, messaging, data bases,
· Sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of the global
· ITIL certification a plus
· PMI/PMP certification required
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.