Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

•            Title                                 : *Sr Big Data Developer*

•             Work Location                 : Hartford (CT), USA

•             Duration of Hiring             : 6 months

*Job Description: *

Qualifications Basic

•             Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.

•             At least 3 years of experience in Software development life
cycle with primary experience in DW/BI and related tools, understanding of
HADOOP Framework, Hive , Pig and NoSQL

•             At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle
activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects

•             Well-versed with the concepts of Hadoop framework

•             Should have Java and Python scripting knowledge

•             Should have worked on Map reduce programs

•             Should be comfortable with Pig scripts and UDFs

•             Should be well versed in Hive/HBase

•             Knowledge of tools like Sqoop/Flume/Zoo Keeper/

•             Broad knowledge of upcoming technologies like Spark, Storm,
kafka etc

•             Should have worked on at least 2 projects in Big Data

•             Basic knowledge of UNIX and Shell scripting

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125