Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position  : SAP SD Configurator
Location  : Redmond, WA - (*Local's ONLY*)
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

*Position Overview :*
The experience profile will be strong SAP SD configuration focus on the

*The following skills set is required:*

1. Project/Program Management experience:
a. Business vision/scope/requirements understanding and feedback
b. Project solution estimates/priority options and trade-offs
c. Project planning, project status reporting, project Issues/Risks
management, project Stakeholder presentations
d. Solution PROD implementation and implementation issue management

2. SAP Transaction and Inventory Management
a. Config SAP SD transactions (for 2 transaction model)
i.Sales Order
ii.Delivery Doc
iii.Billing Doc
iv.Accounting Determination

b.Config SAP SD transactions (for Consignment transaction model)
i. Sales Order
ii. Delivery Doc
iii. Billing Doc
iv. Accounting Determination
v. Consignment Inventory management (Fillup, Issue, Return, Pickup)

3. Write Requirements/Functional specifications for ABAP Custom workflow to
auto-create Credit memo from Sales Order or Billing doc with billing block.

4. Configure and Support SAP Master Data
a. New Customers
b. New SKUs
c. New Price Groups based on new PriceLists
d. New Pricing Conditions

5. Write Requirements/Functional specifications for ABAP custom Billing
a. Output delivery determination
b. Bill PDF output format
c. Credit PDF output format
d. Statement PDF output format