Title: Lead Cognos Developer
Location: Peoria, IL
Length: 1 Year+
Open position for a Lead Cognos Developer that will focus designing,
developing and implementing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions in Cognos
v10. In this role, you will be working directly with business partners to
gather requirements, design, develop and deploy solutions in the corporate
Cognos v10 environment. You will be working directly with IT team members
to design and implement solutions that meet corporate standards and
Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Design, develop and deploy new cubes, reports and dashboards
• Maintain and modify existing cubes, reports & scorecards
• Design and develop complex Framework manager packages for ad-hoc
reporting and report authoring
• Troubleshoot performance related issues for reports, Framework Manager
• Closely work with data warehouse team to ensure the data requirements are
complete and accurate
• Manage completion of own work assignments and coordinates work with
Technical Skills: 3+ years of professional experience using Cognos BI tools
(including building cubes, drill-downs, etc.) 2+ years of data modeling
experience using Framework Manager utilizing star schema and conformed
Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service, leadership, and interpersonal skills..
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.