Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

·         Title                                  : *Hadoop Developer
(Additional skills of ETL Analysis and testing along with Hadoop).*

1.Statistics with R background  2. Hadoop with Map R expertise HDFS

·         Work Location                : Beaverton, OR USA

·         Duration of Hiring          : 6 months

·         Other Skills                      :  BI skills

*Job Description:               *

•          Good experience in Hadoop development.

•          Experience working on 1.Statistics with R background  2. Hadoop
with Map R expertise HDFS

•          Must have experience on complete life cycle of a project and
have been part of at least 2 projects with full implementation cycle

•          Analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication
Skills.

•          Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment,
onsite coordination and client management.

*Thanks & Regards*,

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company