*Urgent REQ:  SAP EDI Consultants - Mt Prospect. IL  *

*Need : SAP EDI Consultants -*

Duration :1+ Month

Location – Mt Prospect. IL

Details -

v  I/B 850 Sales Order Inbound

v  I/B 875 Sales Order change Inbound

v  •       O/B 856              Dispatch advice (ASN)

v  •       O/B 810              Invoice

v  •       O/B 880              Invoice Change

v  •       O/B 820              Credit Memo

v  •       O/B 940              Warehouse Order/Delivery Details

v  I/B 945 Warehouse Shipment Confirmation

v  I/B 846 Inventory Snapshot/Inquiry/Advise

v  •       O/B 943              Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment

v  I/B 944 Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice

v  •       TBD       Inventory Adjustments

Thanks & Regards,

*Raghavendra Gaddam*,

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc

Phone: 630-315-9529  !! Fax: 630-206-2397

E-mail:  raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com  !! www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.