Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position  : Senior Oracle DBA
Location  : Doral, FL (*Locals ONLY*)
Duration  : 6 to 12 Month Contract

*Must be able to interview onsite after phone interview.*

BS or BA or AA degree in Information Technology field and a minimum of 3 to
5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and work
experience as a Database Administrator.
7  or more years of Oracle Database Administration.
*Must Have experience with Oracle RAC/ASM configuration and support*
Advanced experience in the administration of at least two databases such as
Oracle from installation and configuration to the logical and physical
creation, support, and recovery of the database.
Advanced knowledge of the database operating system platform such as UNIX
and Microsoft Windows Server.