*Please send me profile with expected rate*

Hope you are doing great

*Role:: **.Net Senior Developer*

*Location:: Chicago, IL*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

Minimum 4-6 years of web development experience with .Net 3.5 - 4.5 (C#)
* C# applications development experience (ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>)
* Application development for Web Development and Web Services.
* Participate in the full life-cycle of application development including
definition, design, development, implementation, testing, documentation and
* Work on enhancements and modifications to applications
* Experience with SQL 2008r2 or higher
* Working understanding of Agile development practices
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> I*

*Gtalk: akt....@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>*