*Hi,        *

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com <abha...@idctechnologies.com> and
I will get back as soon as possible.*

*Job Title: **Oracle Pl SQl Developer*

*Location: **Scottsdale, AZ*

*Contract Duration: 6+ months*

*Interview Mode:Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

Technical/Functional Skills            Oracle PL SQL, database

Experience Required      6

Roles & Responsibilities                Understand requirements, design and
develop database structure, triggers, and procedures for a web development

Generic Managerial Skills              Good communication skills , good
team player

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-939**9** ext-2033 **I** Email: *
*abha...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I*

*Gtalk: **abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*LinkedIn ID: *

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>