*Hi,        *

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id** abha...@idctechnologies.com <abha...@idctechnologies.com>** and
I will get back as soon as possible.*

*Job Title: * *Project Manager*

*Location: **Minneapolis, MN*

*Contract Duration: 12+ months*

Rate :: $52/hr on C2C(not negotiable)

*Interview Mode:Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills*

Experience managing delivery of End-to-End Projects

Strong communication/presentation skills

Should have worked in onsite-offshore model

should have experience working in multi-vendor environment

*Desirable Technical /Functional Skills*

PMP certification

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I*

*Gtalk: **abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>