Hope you are doing well!
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at mentioned TX below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Java Developer (F2F Required)*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Rate: $50/hr Max*
*Interview: F2F required *
*Only EAD, GC or Citizen Preferred*
*Agile – Development in an Agile environment*
*OO Programming prefer a strong understanding of UML*
*TDD – Test Driven Development*
• Requires 5+ years of application development experience, including 4+
years of Java SE experience and 3+ years of Java EE experience
• Requires strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design
patterns and UML; experience with in-memory computing and caching solutions
like GigaSpaces, Coherence is a plus
• Experience with TDD is preferred; Knowledge of application testing
methodologies and best practices is a plus.
• Requires strong working knowledge of JSP, SQL, Message Queue, Spring,
Hibernate, Oracle, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Struts, HTML, XML,
with Adobe Flex is a plus;
• Requires knowledge, understanding, and experience with Agile principles,
preferably Scrum in complete software development lifecycle
• Requires ability to work effectively with developers, architects,
project managers, business analysts, and business unit partners
• Must be able to work well within a team environment as well as
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English
• Applicants must have a degree in Engineering or Computer Science; MS in
Computer Science is preferred
• Knowledge of .NET platform is a plus.
• Airline industry experience is a plus.
*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Bourntec Solutions Inc.,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.