Please reply at

*Position  : Oracle BRM (Billing & Revenue management)Location  : Menlo
Park, CADuration  : 6- 12 Months Contract*

*Job Description :*
Work is expected to be technical. This is an urgent request - Contractor
may be asked to stat for additional duration if the engagement is extended
by the client.

*Oracle BRM (Billing & Revenue management) - Over 5 Years*

'Perform Technical assessment on the current Oracle BRM implementation for
the client. The candidate needs to have a strong background and technical
experience in Oracle BRM suite as well as an undersatding of SaaS/ Service
- Oriented business.