Please reply at

Position  :  AIX Administrator
Location  : Miramar, FL - (*F2F Interview*)
Duration  : 12 Months Contract

*Interview is phone than onsite.*

*Job Description:*
IBM AIX Administrator with experience deploying and managing AIX in large
enterprise environments.

*Key Qualifications and Requirements:*
5+ years’ administrative experience with AIX (6.x, 7.x)
3+ years’ experience running AIX on Pseries midrange to enterprise hardware
3+ years’ experience in shell scripting (korn/bash)
2+ years’ experience in IBM PowerVM
Strong scripting skills
Experience in an SAP environment a strong preference
Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation
Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks