Hope you are doing great.

I am Ranjeet from Quadrant 4 System Corporation.

Kindly add my id ranjee...@qfor.com in your distribution list.

Please find the below list of IT consultants available for the new
projects. Please let me know if you have any requirements on Corp-Corp.

*Name*                                    *Skill Set*

Shekar                                  ETL Developer

Pallavi                                  ETL Developer

Raj                                        Oracle Apps DBA

Arun                                     QA Lead

Looking forward for your response.

Best Regards

Ranjeet | ranjee...@qfor.com

Gtalk : ranjeet.staffing
Quadrant 4 System Corporation  | www.qfor.com <http://www.quadrantfour.com/>

Direct 732-798-5091 |Work: 847-871-9450 Ext: 4470  |Ticker: *QFOR*