Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#/.Net Developer*
*Mode of Interview: *
*US Citizens or Green Card holders*
*Strong developer with experience in Healthcare, preferred Medicaid Claims,
preferably InterChange. Must have PROVEN WORKING experience in this field. *
*3+ years of working experience development in ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#
/ .Net Framework 2.0+ and good experience using SQL Server, Oracle, XML,
JQuery, MVC, etc. *
* Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
* Advanced understanding of *RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle*.
* Advanced understanding of modern software design and development
methodologies (e.g. Agile, OO, etc.).
* Experience on multiple full release project life cycles.
* Advanced understanding of modern software configuration management.
* Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration
test scripting, and testing methodologies.
* Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g.,
Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins.
* *Strong understanding of basic Database Administration. *
* Able to define quality and security standards.
* Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
* General project management/team leader skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team and with clients
* Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains
existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions
including databases through integration of technical and business
requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd
party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, *analysis of business
requirements*, coding of modifications or new program, creation of
documentation, *testing and maintenance of applications*, infrastructure,
and information systems including database management systems. Works within
the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in
support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and
participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply
with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are HP end
users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and
Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company. Strategist:
Recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge
technologies, theories, or techniques. Provides innovative solutions to
complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and
work groups. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in
accomplishing objectives. Integrates advanced technology, theories or
techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and
business units. Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects
or programs. Champions large projects that effect the company's long-range
goals and objectives. Typically a technical Bachelors degree or equivalent
experience and a minimum of *8 years of related experience* or a Masters
degree and a minimum of 8 or more years of experience writing code.
Experience of multiple full release cycles. Advanced understanding of
modern software development methodologies. Advanced understanding of modern
software development tools and SCM. *Advanced understanding of Software
Test methodologies*, and an expert in testing tools.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.