*Hi Associate,Please go through the Job Description and revert me back with
your Updated RESUME with Contact Details at vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>Role : Automation Test Engineer(Financial Industry
Domain )Location  : Boston,MADuration  : 6+ monthsJob Description:We are
looking for a test automation engineer with experience of at least 4+ years
with some background in Financial services Industry.The candidate should
also have experience for at least two years in QA automation tool like
Selenium. Should be well-versed in writing and Executing System,
Integration test cases.The candidate should be self-motivated and be able
to work independently without too much of guidance. Should be good at
communication.*

*Thanks and regards,*

* Vicky Kumar *

*Sr.Technical Recruiter || IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5217 ||
Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:vi...@itscient.com
<email%3avi...@itscient.com> ||Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> ||*