*Hello There,*

*I saw your job posting and I have an excellent candidate available for
this job. *

*Below are candidate's details. *

*Name                           :           **A**rquímedes Aram *

Current Location            :          Livonia, MI

Relocation                    :           Open

Availability                    :           Immediate

Visa                              :           TN VISA

Rate                             :           $65-70/HR on C2C

Add me: GTalk: joshua.help,

*Thanks & Regards *

*Joshua Elliot*

*(Head Talent Acquisition)*

ADDON Technologies, Inc.

Office: 734-956-4737 Ext - 174

Mobile: 734-367-4333 *(Email Me - Best Way To Reach is Through Email)*

Fax: 734-418-2603

Mail ID:  jos...@addonusa.com

*Follow Us on LinkedIn: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-elliot/4/603/972

The God Of Heaven Will Give Us Success... Nehemiah 2:20

Note: We at Addon Technologies respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
<jos...@addonusa.com?subject=Remove_me.Please> reply from the exact address
to which this was originally mailed to or provides the address (es) to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.