PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Oracle SOA Developer *for one of our
CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Oracle SOA Developer
*Location: *Dublin, CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
Candidate will be responsible for Oracle SOA application development while
providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from design
to testing. Design and develop Oracle SOA solutions as per target
architecture to transform EDI transactions using SOA composites.
· Hands on experience in designing and developing complex
applications using Oracle SOA platform. Expert in using Adapters and BPEL
components, handle exceptions and faults tolerance in the SOA composites.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code. Ensure designs are in
compliance with specifications. Prepare and produce relevant document for
each phase of development. Support continuous improvement by investigating
alternatives and presenting these for architectural review. Good
communication skills. Ability to work independently on the task provided,
driving it to end with complete ownership. Execute unit and integrated
· Understands the solution architect and design accordingly
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks
guidance on complex problems
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with
· Support turnover with relevant documentation and code walk
· Demonstrated ability of developing EDI transformation in SOA
· knowledge of EDI X12 standard, XML, XSLT and Xpaths
· Basic understanding of Weblogic Server and JMS Messaging
· Primary upward interaction is with Technical Lead and Project
· Oracle Certification (Desirable)
· Minimum of 3-5 years' experience designing and building code on
Oracle SOA stack
· Minimum of 3-5 years' experience with Oracle BPEL, Mediator, B2B
· Minimum of 3-5 years' experience working on Jdeveloper / Eclipse
· Minimum of 3 completed projects following full SOA SDLC
· Total experience : Min 8 – 12 years.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.