Greetings from Robert,

SQL Server Lead

Duration: 6 Months+

Experience Level: 9 years +

*Please send your word format resume along with expected rate per hour on
C2C. Thanks*

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: <> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ <>*

mailing list, reply with “*remove
<>*” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this