PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *SAP SRM Rollout Functional Consultant *for
one of our clients *RTP, North Carolina*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *SAP SRM Rollout Functional Consultant

*Location: *RTP, North Carolina

*Duration: *24+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         SAP Implementation and Rollout experience

·         Direct procurement process

·         Goods receipts

·         Preparation of Functional Specs, Process documents.

·         Walkthrough of Functional specs to developers for creating the
conversion program as per the frame work.

·         Unit and functional testing for the objects created.
Identification of bugs and changes were also a part of the work.

·         Creating of test plans and recording of test results in test set
quality center repository

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Extensive experience in Business Blue printing, Design,
Prototyping, Functional Analysis, Configuration, Gap Analysis, Conversion,
Testing, Training, Cutover, I implementation (Go Live) and Post Go-live
support activities.

·         Cross Functional Experience in integration with other modules
like SRM, SD,PP, WM and FI.

·         Fairly good knowledge on the cross application components like
ALE, IDOC,RFC, BAPI, BADIs and Smart forms including workflow.

·         Rich functional (business) experience in procurement with
exposure to Product development and Quality Management

·         Experience in Global full life cycle SAP implementations,
roll-outs and production support.

·         Worked on GAP analysis and provided solutions to overcome the
complex requirements.

·         Worked on preparing Test scenarios, Integration test scripts and
helped power users and end users

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com