*Need: Java developer with Vendavo*

Location: San Ramon , CA

Duration: 6+ Months

*Primary Skills:*

Java developer with Vendavo Experience , JSP, Java, JavaScript, Servlets,
Java-J2EE, XML, Application /Web Server: Apache, WebLogic Portal 10.3

*We are looking for resources (Java with Vendavo Experienced) with
following skills.*

v  Must be strong in Java web application development (hands-on programming)

v  understanding of system hardware, application architecture and

v  Communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills with solid
ability to convey technical information to a diverse audience (business
analysts, technical analysts, managers, etc.)

v  Programming Languages:  JSP, Java, JavaScript, Servlets, Java-J2EE, XML

v  Application /Web Server: Apache, WebLogic Portal 10.3

v  Frameworks: Struts 1 & 2

v  Database: Oracle9i, 10g, 11g

v  Tools: Eclipse IDE. TFS, SQL Navigator, Star UML

Thanks & Regards,

*Raghavendra Gaddam*,

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc

Phone: 630-315-9529  !! Fax: 630-206-2397

E-mail:  raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com  !! www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.