Puppet Release Consultant
Walnut Creek, California
Senior DevOps Engineer with 6 to 8 years of experience in release
management in Unix or Linux environment.
• 4+ years of Automation/configuration management using Puppet.
• Hands on experience in setup of Puppet Agents, Puppet Master and
developing Catalogs using Puppet language.
• Should have strong experience in Establishing Groups and Users in the
puppet environments and integration with Active Directory.
• Should have experience in automating using Puppet script and powershell
• Hands on experience in implementing OS patches, Patch Management,
Upgrades is must.
• Should have strong experience with Linux environments and scripting
languages [ Python, Ruby, etc ]
• Experience in Splunk or any similar monitoring tools is an advantage.
• Hands on experience in installing and configuration of open source server
component like Apache, tcServer, WSO2 ESB is good to have.
• Hands on experience in installing and configuration of Message Broker
like RabbitMQ or Database like SQLFire is good to have.
• Hands on experience in provisioning the physical / virtual machines,
orchestration and Reporting by using Puppet is good to have.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.