*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Business Analyst*
*Location : Carson City, NV*
*Duration : **2 Months+*
*Note : **Need Local Consultant Only.*
*Send Resume's to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
Pegasys systems and Technologies is hiring *Business Analyst *for client in
the *Carson City, Nevada *area. This is a *contract starting early May and
working until June 30, 2015, with a very possible extension.*
*Note**: **Selected candidate must be able to pass a Stringent Criminal
- Note: Client always hires from a phone interview
*EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED*
· Possess at least three (3) years of experience analyzing business
processes, documenting requirements and implementing data systems within a
large enterprise-wide organization.
· Be a self-starter and a team player.
· Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills,
ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly
· Possess the ability to communicate with clients at multiple
levels and from diverse ethnicities.
- Be fluent using Microsoft Office products and be able to demonstrate
- Have experience implementing projects using MS Project.
*EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DESIRED*
- Knowledge of PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) or PMI
(Project Management Institute)
- Certifications such as PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Government work experience as a Business Analyst
- Work experience on any of the following types of projects:
- Personnel Information System (Time Tracking/Cost Allocation system)
- Travel system consolidation systems
Work with our Government Client's Project Management Office (PMO) staff to
develop the necessary documents for Change Control Board (CCB) to determine
the viability of adding one (1), two (2), or more additional IT projects to
our Application Development team schedule. The two (2) potential projects
- Personnel Information System Consolidation
- Travel System Consolidation
Work with PMO staff to define the project timelines, produce all necessary
documentation and work with Application Development staff to hire and train
consultants to implement the projects in a short timeframe.
A third possible project would include transferring content from our
Government Client to a new Web Resource Center portal scheduled to go live
this fall as part of the BIPP (Balancing Incentive Payment Program).
*SCOPE OF WORK*
Project 1: The existing database for Personnel is a MS Access front-end
that is storing data in a SQL Server back-end and is scheduled to be
discontinued later this year. The current functionality, including
reporting, will need to be recreated as a secure website that integrates
with current Time Tracking/Cost Allocation system.
Project 2: The existing process for Travel Approval performs the function
of gathering travel information; however, the process has numerous
inefficiencies. A better system or improved process is greatly needed to
save the Division time and money related to Travel Requests.
Develop the necessary documents for Change Control Board to determine the
viability of adding one (1), two (2), or more additional IT projects to our
Application Development and Support team schedules.
Produce the necessary project documentation (Scopes of Work, Project
Timelines, Communication Plans, Risk Analyses, etc.) for the two (2)
projects listed in the Project Overview section. The following tasks are
subject to change based on the gathering of more detailed requirements:
*Project 1:* The following Tasks are listed in order of priority and
dependencies (Personnel Information System Consolidation):
- Research any Additional Critical Needs of Personnel
- Analysis of Existing Front-end and Reports
- Prototype the New Website (with Only Existing Functionality)
- Implement a Pilot Program to Design and Test Enhancements
- Add and Test All New Critical Functionality
- Conversion to New Upgraded Website (with New Critical Functionality)
*Project 2:* The following Tasks are listed in order of priority and
dependencies (Travel System Consolidation):
- Travel Approval Research
- Analysis of existing Process
- Prototype a New Process
- Implement a Pilot Program to Test New Process
- Maintain Pilot Program for at least 30 days
- Analysis and Recommendations based on Pilot Program
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter*
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.