*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Business Systems Analyst with Telecom Experience *
*Position : 2*
*Location : South Allen, TX*
*Duration : 1+ Years *
*Note : **Local Preferred*
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Customer driven and a team player, with strong interpersonal and customer
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed
oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals/results.
• Candidate must excel in communication/presentation skills, both oral and
written, and tailor communication to various levels of the organization.
• Ability to interact professionally with diverse group of subject matter
experts at various levels within an organization.
• Must be able to work and prioritize in a fast paced changing environment
while coordinating multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to produce clear and concise project documentation
• Effectively manages client expectations and escalations
• Ability to work either independently or as part of a larger team.
• Ability to work under minimal direction.
• Ability to think logically in solving assigned problems and to present
recommendations with clarity in written and graphic form.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the business in the development of initial requests for IT
services through the IT intake process, including establishment of business
justification and ROI.
• Lead feasibility and scope meetings to obtain business and functional
• Develop use cases and process flows and ensure documentation conforms to
• Ensure requirements gathering begins with the current state outlined,
minimizing time needed to understand the current workflow. Pre-build use
cases prior to project kick off to efficiently proceed through the
• Gather and document how project success is to be measured.
• Provide input, clarify questions, and review technical specifications,
business processes, and recommendation to ensure technical design meets
documented business objectives. Have thorough understanding of technical
solution design and resulting process changes – focusing on requirements
and testing concepts.
• Clarify questions/defects during testing process to ensure project
requirements are met: Identify and assess potential scope creep.
• Obtain written approval of final requirements from all stakeholders.
• Follow requirements change request process, updating and distributing
revised documents for stakeholder review and approval. Validate and work
with Project Manager on changes affecting deliverable/project cost or
• Work with the business and IT Project Managers to ensure that project
requirements are met through the delivery of projects during the project
execution and the closedown phases.
• Develop project release notes communicating intended system changes to
Release Management and business organizations.
• Suggests areas for improvement in business internal processes along with
• Manage knowledge repositories.
• Able to lead multiple small/medium projects where no Project Manager is
assigned. Performs as a Project Coordinator to assist a Project Manager on
• Works under general supervision and follows standard PMO procedures and
• Identifies and recommends changes to improve PMO processes.
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.