Title: OSISofts PI Suite Admin
Location: Peoria, IL
Length: Long Term
Job Summary: The main function of an Infrastructure/Systems Administrator
is to provide technical and/or team leadership in the installation,
configuration, and support of software and tools within the technical
infrastructure of the organization and ensure availability to all system
users and perform necessary maintenance and issue resolution.
This position is in support of an enterprise solution in the predictive
assets analytics area of equipment management. The solution is heavily
centered around OSISofts PI suite and makes use of various analytic tools
that are also supported within the section.
Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing
environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications
software, and all configurations. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve
hardware, software, or other network and system problems, when necessary
on/off-shift and during weekends. Performs implementation and integration
tasks for medium to large, complex in-house developed or purchased software
Specific duties related to OSISoft PI include; Plan, support, and maintain
other OSISoft components, such as AF, Notifications, Webparts, Coresite, as
well as 3rd party tools. Install and configure, and support various
interfaces including: OPC, RDBMS, PI to PI, Modbus, UFL, OLEDB, and OLEDB
Responsible for onboarding various real time streaming assets from various
controllers Siemens, Monico PL1000E, Allen Bradley using modbus tcp or opc
servers such RSLINX, Siemens, Kepware then connecting and configuring
various PI interfaces Modbus, OPC, RDBMS to stream data back realtime over
VPN to data center for over 30 sites
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Industrial
Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 6 years of IT experience showing progressive responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 4 years of windows server administration experience in a domain
- 2+ years’ experience in working with OSI/PI Historian, Asset Framework,
PI OLEDB Enterprise, PI ACE.
- Experience with OSI/PI Client tools: PI Process book, PI Data link and PI
- 2+ years’ experience with industry data collection standards (OPC, SCADA,
MODBUS, Relational DB, Web Services, ODBC, XML, etc.) and knowledge of Data
Acquisition and Distributed Control systems and PI Interface
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software and its related
infrastructure components (i.e. networks) and/or operating environment
identified in the assignment requirements.
- Basic Linux system administration skills
- Ability to integrate business process and technology solutions
- Team player works effectively with all levels in organization (business &
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and able to set priorities in a
continuous changing environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time as well as well
as being a collaborative team member.
- Experience with Smartsignal Software Suite (Epicenter, Web Services,
Sentinel, Gatekeeper, Workbench)
- SQL server administration
- JAVA, .net development experience
- Perl scripting
- Analytical Tools (SPSS) is useful.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.