PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Business Analyst with Supply Chain Experience
*for one of our clients *Dublin, CA*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
*Title: *Business Analyst with Supply Chain Experience
*Location: *Dublin, CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Note: Strictly need LOCAL to BAY AREA*
· Shape the solutions to fit business objectives in the B2B (Supply
Chain) domain in capacity of a system analyst.
· Strong knowledge of EDI and related protocols is required
· Knowledge and ability to use and administer the organization's
technology practices, standards and procedures
· Knowledge of organization's total Information Technology (IT)
· Knowledge and understanding of marketplace experience,
developments and trends related to the Information Technology (IT) function.
· Consult with the business clients to understand and assess
business process under review.
· Analyze business processes, fit-gap analysis, inefficiencies and
risks to determine appropriate process and system design.
· Optimize and streamline business process and technical solutions.
· Identify gaps between current and future state of business
processes and prioritize opportunities to improving processes.
· Lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process
information. Assist others in understanding the flow of
information/processes and data through systems.
· Collaborate and provide inputs to the development team during
development phase to meet the business needs.
· Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and
disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
· Knowledge of formal methodologies for planning and executing
application development, enhancement or support.
· Applies RUP or Agile project methodologies to the task of
requirements gathering and communicating with the project team. Manage and
prioritize requirements through the development lifecycle.
· Guides the project team towards the incremental delivery of
· Facilitates and encourage communication and information flow
between end users and the project teams to refine requirements, define the
project vision, and develop project goals and roadmaps.
· Identify, analyze and document system requirements (functional
· Oversee the planning and execution of UAT.
*Experience :* Min 8 + years.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.