Dear Associate,

Hope you are doing great..!!

I look forward to work with you on your daily requirements on Corp-Corp
basis. Please let us know if we can assist you in fulfilling your client IT

I would appreciate if you can add my id &

to your mailing list and send your requirements on a regular basis.

Thank you very much for your valuable time

Let's stay in touch...

*SQL Developer*

*8**years *

*SQL Developer*

*7 Years*

*SQL **Developer*

*Notices *

*Java Developer*

*7 years *

*Immediate *

*ETL Informatica *

*8 Years *

*Immediate *

Thanks & Regards

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CCF882.D5F6F3F0] <>

Business Development executive

tt technologies, inc
Ph: 718-360-9874 || Fax: 212-658-9460

E Mail: <> ||

T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

we help our clients, employees & partners compete and win!

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for
the inconvenience caused.