*Requirement# 1Lead Ruby on Rails DeveloperManhattan, NYCLocals / Nearby
Preferred (F2F Required)Long Term*
- 3+ years of developing Ruby-on-Rails applications
- 3+ years of experience in developing rich client side application
frameworks, like angular, backbone etc.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining web-based applications
- Experience in protocols and standards, design patterns, and
- Good to have Cucumber and Appium
*Requirement# 2Senior Front End DeveloperPlainsboro, NJLocals / Nearby
Preferred (F2F Required)Long termRATE: DOE*
- Work closely with our design and tech teams to create engaging, next
- Create clean, semantic markup inline with current best practices
- Implement design layouts in code to the pixel and for various
platforms and browsers
- Strong command of web standards, CSS and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with modern client-side scripting frameworks ( Backbone,
- Experience with modern CSS precompiles (Less, Sass/Scss, stylus)
- Experience integrating with CMS and MVC web frameworks (Yii, Laravel,
- Responsive design strategies and tactics
*Requirement# 3Project ManagerAllentown, PA9 Plus Months.Locals / Nearby
Preferred (F2F Required)*
- PM to direct team through an Upgrade of Aligne3.0 and ServiceNow suite
- Project Management Experience
- IT Service Management
- “Familiarity “ or Knowledge on /with either ServiceNow suite of
applications and /or SunGard’s Aligne application suite
- PMP/ITIL/PMI preferred.
- Ability to manage a project plan, track milestones, issues & risks and
- Strong communication & leadership skills
- Back office / financial systems exp
- Energy trading or ETRM systems exp
*Requirement# 4Senior Network Engineer- Level 3Location: Hopewell, NJ/
Plano, TXDuration: 18-24+ Months3 Positions Non local’s fine. Any Visa is
Fine100% Interview for Perfect Fit*
- Bachelor of Science in Science or engineering discipline of 5 years of
work related experience in production support.
- Good overall network background with an understanding of routing and
switching protocols as well as application layer protocols.
- Subject matter expert with F5 products and Technology (GTM, LTM, SSL
- Strong background with DNS.
- Strong understanding of different Load balancing options and features
to include OneConnect, persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles,
- Must have strong understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and
iQuery functionality between LTM and GTM for a HA design.
- Must have a strong understanding of Web Traffic load balancing
function and manipulation procedure along with sizing and capacity planning
based on a high availability of DR Design.
- Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting, iRules and
- Working knowledge of leveraging F5 devise for we acceleration and
- Understand how to use net scout, infinistream, or other enterprise
package, capture and analysis tools.
- Staff position for business day support with on-call responsibilities
and some requirements fir working outside of normal business hours,
- Responsible for the day to day support activities for the eCommerce
load-balancing Infrastructure and applications.
- Review changes for potential load balancing related impacts and
- Approves the changes to load-balancing and DNS management alerts and
- Troubleshooting and instant resolution, including failover management,
packet and log analysis and escalation to additional resources as
appropriate to ensure timely resolution. Complies with companies change
management control process.
- Participate in continues process improvement.
- Participates in project calls and works with internal bank groups and
as well as LOB to gather detailed technical requirements and understand
- Able to perform implementations or provide necessary details to
handover to implementation team as required.
- Responsible for operation documentation of end-to-end load balancing.
- Works with Engineering teams and external vendors (F5) for chronic
issues, bugs, feature enhancements.
- Review performance data during issues and daily to identify any
- Provides postmortem and details for PPR process.
*For any other query or updates you shall need, please feel free to call me
@ 1 929 249 4938 OR email me at as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com>*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*
*as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com> | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
*1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048*
*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 929 249 4938 | Fax: 703 738 7887*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.