Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
Title:*SOA Technical Analyst*/ *E-Business Suite*
Location: *Phoenix, AZ*
Duration: *Long Term*
*Basic Job Description*:
· Client facing Techno-Functional role that needs to be on top of
the game while dealing with high demanding customers
· Analyze business requirements and perform Gap analysis & Data
Mapping with the user community
· Plan, Prepare and Propose solutions to complex business problems
using Functional & Technical Documents
· Ability to take the complete ownership and should be able to work
· Work involves designing and architecting enterprise-level
integrations of systems with Oracle EBS using SOA
· Validating and Verification of the developed solutions
· Minimum of 5 years work experience in integrations of Oracle
E-Business Suite with various internal & external systems using SOA
· Solid working experience in Oracle SOA Middleware. Please DO NOT
apply if you only know the concepts.
· Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite technical
architecture and underlying table structures and their usage to design
· Experience in quality design specifications
· Comprehensive test planning and execution
· Deployment planning and execution
· Deliver quality products and solutions in a timely manner
· Able to competently articulate solutions and problems to
customers – both verbally or by presentation
· Comfortable working in an onsite-offshore engagement
· Able to communicate at all levels
· Able to work flexibly when demand requires
· Good organizational skills, able to prioritize and work under
· Excellent team player
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.