*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Title: SQL Database Developer *
*Location: Atlanta IN Person Interview is there*
*Tenure: Long Term*
· An understanding of SQL server Architecture and Design
· 5+ years of experience DBA role or in a SQL developer role in a
data warehousing environment.
· Designing, implementing, administration and support of for
Microsoft servers in clustered environments
· *Working with data warehouse/data marts*
· Design and implementation of data warehouse architecture,
physical model and modifications of existing databases (*perform data
modeling*, data architecture, schema management, data object management and
other necessary activities)
· Monitor and maintain availability, reliability and overall health
and solution delivery of databases
· Design, develop and implement monitoring processes to
troubleshoot/resolve any database processes.
· As needed, tune and optimize overall database performance
including tuning of database processes, SQL, table/index design,
· Administer DBA responsibilities when required.
· Designing and development of new and existing Business
· *Own core database models – for OLTP, DW and Cubes*
· Implement correct process for development changes to DB to be
stored and applied
when upgrading existing systems
· Analyze the current data architecture to identify weaknesses and
· Participate in design and development meetings that require
significant adjustments to
· Setup the physical data model including all physical database
configurations such as
indexes, table spaces, table partitions, table constraints, relationships,
understanding of systems that hit the database through the use of LINQ and
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.