Please reply at

*Position  : Network Engineer (Must have Data Center Design
experience)Location  : Austin or Houston, TXDuration  : 12 month contract
(probable extensions)*

*Must have Data Center Design experience*

These are Network Engineer positions to work the split (VLANs, VRFs,
Physical, whatever)
HP (3Com) hardware/software skills necessary
A Cisco route/switch guy could probably work if they have had some HP
To have skills with working on live networks. OSPF, BGP, VLAN.  Cisco and
HPN command line interface knowledge. Making changes and developing
solutions in a large data center environment.  Develop migration strategy
and solution design.  Gather and document existing client network and
device information.