Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
Title: Oracle AP & iExpense Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 - 12 Months with possibility of extension
* Job Description Summary*
This position is responsible for developing solutions for the core
financial modules with the emphasis of AP, iExpense, AR, and Cost
Accounting within the ERP Oracle EBS R12. IT Business Analysts are
responsible for business requirements gathering, functional analysis,
deployment, and support of software applications for business functions in
major areas of the business and enterprise wide. This position will focus
as the liaison with stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate,
and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies,
andinformation systems. They work closely with customers, colleagues,
suppliers, and other stakeholders to define user requirements and provide
integrated solutions based upon customized computer architecture and
applications. They apply their expertise to improve business processes and
support critical business strategies, as they seek out opportunities to
educate customers in the strategic use of technology.
This position also leads and drives solutions across multiple modules and
applications for large projects. This position must have the ability to
produce executive summaries and present solutions to both IT and business
*Key Areas of Responsibility*
- Liaison with the business stakeholders to gather business
- Converting business requirements to functional specifications and
communicating these to software development teams.
- Constructing applications which meet or exceed requirements, promote
re-use of software components, and facilitate ease of support.
- Conducting unit tests, component integration tests, systems and
acceptance testing, correcting problems, and implementing changes to ensure
adherence to test plan and functional requirements.
- Coordinating issue resolution with software vendors
- Preparing or providing input to written documentation for technical
methods, procedures, functions, or processes to support the installation,
operations, training, and maintenance of information technology systems or
- Creating and managing the application deployment project plan.
- Specifying and maintaining the required deployment and testing
- Designing and developing test procedures which enumerate the
conditions to be tested.
- Participating in system and acceptance testing and deployment
- Rolling out the processes and the systems which support them.
- Evaluating results, correcting problems, and eliminating defects to
ensure adherence to test plan.
- Providing ongoing support for the application.
* Basic Requirements*
- *Oracle EBS R12 experience*
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS
- 6 years’ experience as a IT Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- 6 years’ experience with Oracle EBS in Financials with solid knowledge
of AP, iExpense, AR, and costing
- Project Management Skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment; Ability to work
non-standard hours when required.
- *Accounting background is a plus*
- *Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports*
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, EXCEL, Outlook)
- Experience with quality assessment initiatives such as Six Sigma,
Value Stream Analysis, CMMi, etc.
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team
SQL (Windows SQL Server, Oracle PL/SQL)
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.