We are hiring US IT Recruiter for our offshore (Near N-Convention Hi-Tech
City, Hyderabad)  operations. Please forward your updated resume to
bramar...@itcsolutions.com /  bramarish.itcsoluti...@gmail.com

Role: US IT Recruiter

Work Location: Hyderabad.

Employment Type: Full Time

Compensation: DOE

*Job Description:*

*IT recruiter*:

·         This person is responsible for Identifying and presenting
qualified technical candidates to fill requirements.

·         Must have 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in to IT Recruitment.

·         Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources
– available employee consultants, resume database, employment web sites,
referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.

·         Conduct preliminary interview to assess communication skills,
location preferences, salary expectations, etc.

·         Develop and maintain close relationship with client/ hiring/
delivery managers

·         Gather feedback and continuous follow ups (Calls/ emails) with

·         Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn