*Title: Python Engineer*
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Job Description *
Python Engineer - For NetIQ to Zenoss Monitoring Migration Support/Team
• Must have a firm grasp of the Python standard library, and should be
comfortable with object-oriented programming in-general.
• Understanding of or Experience with Python & Shell Scripting
• Knowledge of MySQL Server and structured query language
• Comfortable working in large environments both virtual and physical
• Candidate must work well with Industry Standards and best practices
• Redhat Linux Administration Experience is a plus
• Solaris and AIX Experience is a plus
• Solid Understanding of Network Protocols is a plus
• Performance Monitoring Experience and Development with Zenoss is a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Work: 703-230-2690 | Fax: 703-880-7584*
*Email: mn...@idexcel.com <mn...@idexcel.com>*
*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.