*Hi,        *

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id s.dak...@esskay-inc.com <s.dak...@esskay-inc.com> and I will
get back as soon as possible.*

*Job Title: Sr UX Designer*

*Location: **Portland ME/Chattanooga, TN*

*Contract Duration: Long term*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

•             HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JavaScript, Rails

•             Color Schema

•             Bootstrap, Backbone, Underscore (MVC) Java, .Net

*Experience Required*     8+ years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

•             Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use.

•             Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a
more intuitive user-experience

•             Design elegant solutions to complex workflows.

•             Enforce early-stage designs to usability testing or expert

•             In-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and

•             Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications

*Generic Managerial Skills*

•             Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep
executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and
resolve issues and conflicts.

•             Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is

*Education*            Graduate with specialization in IT/Computers

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-939**9** ext-2033 **I** Email: *
*abha...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I*

*Gtalk: **abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*LinkedIn ID: *

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>