Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

·         Roll:                                *Senior Business Analyst*

·         Duration of Hiring             : 3-6 months

·         Extension Possible           : Yes

·         Location                         : Bethpage, NY

·         Offshore/Onsite                : Onsite

·         Years of experience         : 7+

·         Skill                              : Senior Business Analyst with
experience in IPTV Set Top Box domain.

·         Other Skills                        : Knowledge on Defect
management tools, Visio

*Job Description*

·         Creating Functional Specifications for Video products on IPTV Set
Top Box and Over the Top Live Streaming Applications

·         Creating use cases based on Functional Specifications

·         Perform User Acceptance Testing to sign-off
Perform Market research on the Cable Video industry trends