Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Albany, NY
Length: Long Term
They want someone pretty technical in this role.
Not just gather requirements and write use cases.
The person then has to work with the technical team to write the technical
1. Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience with the analysis and redesign of
2. Must have ten (10) years of experience developing systems requirements,
designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures,
and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
3. Must have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related
discipline or equivalent work experience will be considered
4. Strong knowledge of SDLC, software development concepts, practices and
5. Strong written and communication skills are must with the ability to
transform complex business requirements into technical specifications
6. Must have at least 4 years of experience in developing software with
a. Writing sql query and navigating database
b.. Creating Unit test cases and execute them
7. Must have 6+ years of interaction with end users to understand and
document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well
as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development
8. Proven experience in the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Secondary Skills(Not required but a PLUS):
1. Data modeling experience working with stake holder to design a data
model, and maintaining a logical and physical data mode
2. UML expertise e.g. State charts, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams,
Component Diagrams and experience with the Rational Software Architect or
Rational Software Modeler
3. healthcare experience, including functional knowledge of Medicaid,
Medicare, and private health insurance plans
4. Experience with some or all of the following is strongly preferred:
• Functional requirements gathering for health information technology,
preferably with Eligibility and/or Enrollment systems.
• Experience with business process models and/or use cases.
• Advising state government agencies on health and insurance related matters
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.