Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*ETL/ Informatica position.*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
1. Develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new
and modifying existing software applications that are more complex with
2. Analyzes and validates complex system requirements and existing business
processes and information systems. Designs, develops and implements new
programs and/or modifications of existing applications. Responsible for
the more complex designs, prototypes and other methodologies for new and/or
existing systems including the development and implementation of test plans
and program specifications with various interfaces.
3. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents and implements complex
software applications according to standards.
4. Defines and develops specifications and programs complex technical
modules, applications, prototypes and computer programs.
5. Assists in leading all aspects of applications programming and
development including file design, update, storage and retrieval.
6. Evaluates and provides technical solutions to complex application
7. May coordinate activities of a project team and assist in monitoring
project schedules and costs.
8. May act as a technical programming consultant for small-scale projects
that include multiple product lines and various interfaces.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in computer science, management
information systems, mathematics or related field is preferred.
Experience: Six years of experience in programming and systems analysis.
Project management experience is preferred.
Knowledge: Must have proven knowledge in computer programming language.
Must have a thorough understanding in systems and data processing policies,
practices and procedures. Must have a thorough understanding in systems
analysis and design techniques. Must have extensive knowledge of the
systems development life cycle. Understanding of project management
concepts and techniques required.
Skills/Competencies: Must have the ability to analyze complex applications
and systems. Must be able to program complex systems requiring minimal
interfaces. Must possess problem-solving skills to determine the
programming effects on existing systems. Must have strong decision-making
skills for problem identification and solution recommendation. Must have
written and oral communication skills to prepare and communicate
programming plans and procedures as well as to interact with all levels
within the company.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.