Please reply at

*Position  : Network Engineer CCIE LevelLocation  : New York, NYDuration  :
6-12 Months Contract*

*Client is looking for Full CCIE (Lab & Written) in NYC*

*Our most urgent position :*
Nexus is a requirement (in a datacenter setting)
Data Center, using Nexus 7K/9K (lab at moment), 6500X (migration away
from), ASA FW
NOS Deliverables:  Primary focus is on Design review, case resolution,
review Software Code Scrubs with customer ( this will be handled by the
GDC), but handle configuration reviews,  etc.
The resource would work hand in hand with the CSPC team for
collection/delta information.