Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated
Title :* Technical Information Architect*
Duration of Hiring : 6+ months
Extension Possible : Yes
Location : Hartford, CT and Blue Bell, PA
Number of positions : 2
· Performs Lead Information Architect role for complex (involving
one or more of the following: large new/existing databases, complex
source-to-target mapping, advanced modeling techniques, etc.), mission
critical projects or programs.
· Works effectively across technical domains, with Information
Architects, Application Architects and other technical resources.
· Ensures data is modeled (across technical domains) that meets
· Supports multiple concurrent project assignments.
· Effectively negotiates delivery dates for all work products with
· Participates in planning activities with project team providing
direction from information architecture perspective (technical
dependencies, architectural risks, etc.).
· Ensures alignment to Enterprise standards and guiding principles
(EAG, Infrastructure, blueprints).
· Participates in work product inspections for other Information
Architects and provides feedback that provides value.
· Effectively communicates both written and verbally.
· Partners with Business Analysts and business partners to identify
data requirements for projects.
· Identifies risks and issues and recommends effective mitigation
· Effectively facilitates data modeling solution sessions with all
· Conducts all required reviews as prescribed in Aetna's
· Escalates issues to Architecture Management team as needed.
· Attends and participates in all Information Architecture Practice
· Education and Certification Requirements Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science or a related discipline. Or foreign equivalent required.
Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of
every year of education
· At least of 10 years of experience in information architecture
· Knowledge of enterprise information architecture standards.
· Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, and design
and programming techniques.
· Experience with industry leading modeling tools (such as IBM
Infosphere Data Architect, Erwin, and Advantage Gen).
· Experience with various information modeling techniques (such as:
entity-relationship diagrams, create/read/update/delete matrices, met
models, UML Class models or data flow diagrams).
· Familiarity with business intelligence, data warehousing design
techniques, and dimensional modeling.
· Experience working with large and complex database systems and
demonstrated knowledge of data integration, mapping and conformance
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as
strong collaboration/influencing ability.
· Knowledge of Healthcare, Insurance, and/or Financial services
· Experience with Designing Big Data Solutions using Mark logic,
Cloudera, and Hadoop is a plus.
· Experience in executing large projects in Global Delivery Model.
· Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
· Develop new and unique ways to improve the operations to save
· Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and
external clients to meet or exceed their expectations
· Work cooperatively and effectively with the project team
· Positively influence others to achieve results that are in best
interest of both internal/external stakeholders
· Asses situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks
and make clear decisions
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com / Gtalk: recrui1er
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.