PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Angular JS Lead Developer *for one of our
clients *Seattle, WA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Angular JS Lead Developer
*Location: *Seattle, WA
*Duration: *12+ Months
The client is looking for an AngularJS expert with hands on experience on
developing complex UI. He should be up to date on Angular and should
demonstrate ability to come up with suggestions and recommendations.
1) Hands-on experience on Angular JS or Node JS or JQuery
2) Hands-on experience Spring Web MVC is a plus.
3) Hands-on experience Java, JSP & Servlet ( please rate them
4) Experience with reporting UI solutions such as open source Charts,
Graphs & Grid.
5) Ability to understand the UX Design & Visual Design, work with UI
Specialist to realize the same through various POCs and research with quick
6) Experience in working to design & develop screens/ UI components
for multiple display formats is a plus.
7) Ability to work with no or limited guidance, grasp the concepts
quickly and develop in an agile mode.
8) Ability to support and provide help to various teams such as QA,
Operations, Offshore and etc.
9) Ability to work towards meeting a very short deadlines and delivery
10) Hands-on experience on Rest services is a must have
11) Knowledge in JSON& BSON data structures are must have
12) Working experience of Oracle, PL/ SQL knowledge
13) Hibernate knowledge
*Experience :* Min 9-15 years.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.