Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Title                             : *Oracle Project Management functional

Location                      : Broomfield, CO, USA

Duration                      : 6+ months

Extendable                  : yes

*Job Description:*

§  should have experience in implementation of *Oracle Projects – Project
Accounting, Project Management*

§  Provide/Create Documentation

§  Gathering and documenting user requirements

§  Responsible for ensuring that system/issue documentation exists and is

§  Ensure all requirements are met and identify any gaps along with
workaround or customization recommendation

§  Provide the requester with feedback within acceptable time limits

§  Work with Project Manager on assigned tasks, as required

§  Works closely with the business to determine business scenarios to test
and ensure that the configurations will fully support operations in a live

§  Review business process documentation to understand operations, critical
functions, and processes

§  Internal and external compliance requirements.

·         Preparing of High Level solution Design

·         Preparing of Detailed solution Design

·         Test plan

·         User Acceptance testing process

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125