Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Title                              : *Program Manager -* *MDM Informatica
PIM*

Location                       : San Francisco, CA, USA

Duration                        : 6+ months

Extendable                   : yes

Years of experience    : 8+ years

*Job Description:*

In the role of Program Manager, you will take end-to-end responsibility for
a portfolio of projects. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to
end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with
innovative high quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will
build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review
deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and
implementation. The responsibilities would include management of scope,
schedule, risk and change management and well as managing the overall
execution of the program to the highest standards. You will be part of a
learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.

*Qualifications Basic*

•          Engineering or Master’s degree required and should have
excellent, consistent academic credentials.

•          At least of 13 years of experience with Information Technology.

•          At least 5 years of working experience in DW/BI, Big Data, MDM
and Data Quality solutions

•          Should have experience in working in an Onsite-Offshore/global
delivery model.

*Preferred*

•          At least 10 years of experience in business transformation and
scope management

•          At least 10 of experience in schedule management and program
execution

•          At least 3 to 5 years of experience of customer facing roles

•          Well versed in customer expectation setting and expectation
management in long term BI programs by direct customer connect and thru
onsite team members

•          Experience of financial and contract management including
revenue management, margin management, billing and invoicing

•          Expertise in creating collateral s, presentations and PoVs for
specific problem statements of customers

•          Exposure to pre -sales and solutions in DW/BI context

•          Experience in Retail domain

•          Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*Thanks & Regards,*

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company