Hope you are doing great

*Role:: Java Developer with WCM*

*Location:: Woodland Hills, CA*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Client:: TCS*

*Job Description::*

Senior Java Developer with Hands-on Experience on

Responsive Web Redesign & Web Content Management

(preferably Adobe)

*Roles & Responsibilities*

1. Java J2EE

2. Responsive Web Design

3. Web Content Management (preferably Adobe)

4. Good communication

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> I *

*Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>*