Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months+*
*0/Hour All Inc*
Top skill sets ranked in level of importance.
1. Java Spring
2. Java Stack
4. Oracle Coherence
5. Angular JS
Primary Job Duties
• Senior-level research, design and development of computer software
• Analyses software requirements to determine feasibility of design within
time and cost constraints.
• Provides design recommendations and options, develops and integrates
programs per specifications.
• Provides assistance in researching and adopting new and emerging
technologies, evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be
included in projects.
• Leads project planning sessions with clients and Business Analysts to
• Defines scope of multiple complex projects.
• Estimates effort required for own work, and checks and agrees other team
members' estimates. Accountable for planning work assigned to their team,
including work breakdown, accurate estimate and identification of possible
• Accountable for tracking status of team's work and ensuring deliverables
are produced on agreed schedules. Responsible to communicate accurately the
status of ongoing work to stakeholders.
• Sets timeframes and schedules to meet business needs.
• Presents status updates for various projects to project management and
• Ensures self and team develop modules using disciplined processes,
adhering to industry standards and best practice guidelines.
• Works with vendors to understand technology and performs technical due
diligence on third party technology delivery.
• May have cost responsibility for own team/project, and/or contribute to
forecasting budgets and recommending expenditure without being fully
accountable for them.
• Identifies ways to improve the operation of own area and to achieve
efficiencies and results and assists in process improvement.
• Provides technical guidance to team members.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of software engineering experience.
• Great technical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply
appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
• Proficient in RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc
• Deep understanding of Spring Framework 3.2+, Maven / Gradle, and the JVM.
• Team player who works well across different streams (Product Management,
Developers, QA, Operation Team, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to work closely with team mates in a Paired environment.
* Knowledge on AngularJS preferred.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.